We cordially invite you to participate in the divine event of Vedic Retreat at the sacred abode of Sri Lalithambika at Anuvavi, Coimbatore during Navaratri from 21st September to 27th September 2017 with Swami Jagadatmananda.
The contents of the retreat:
- Introduction to Vedanta
- Bhagavad Gita - Chapter 15
- Tatva Boda – a treatise in Vedanta in Sanskrit with English translation.
- Samayachara Sri Vidya Meditation
Samayachara Sri Vidya Meditation
- I to V Levels
- Relaxation / Pranayama
- Surya Namaskara
- Navagraha Dyana
- Pancha Buta Dyana
- Agni Hotram
- Simple yoga techniques for health
- Akarshana techniques (Law of attraction) for wealth and prosperity
- Fundamentals of Vedic Astrology
- Sri Lalita Sahasranama chanting
- Sri Chakra/ Meru Puja( Laghu Navavarnam)
- Chanting of selected Vedic Hymns
- Dasamaha Vidya Rahasya
- Satsang and Bajans.